Saturday, November 16, 2013

It Snowed!

This past week was the first real snow fall of the season! It's not much to look at but I can't wait to take Hanley out to play. We didn't have time that day since I was rushing off to class. I already know she will just try to eat it all since she already was eating chunks of snow that came off the bottom of my boot from walking outside then back in the house lol. We will just have to steer clear of the yellow snow left by the dogs =)

There are a few good hills near by and I plan to take her sled riding! Hopefully on a day that most kids are in school so we don't get run over by all of them, it can get pretty crazy out there on the sledding hill! I can't imagine we will go down more than a few times but I still can't wait! She seems pretty tolerant of the cold weather so far, although I bundle her up pretty good.





No comments:

Post a Comment