Sunday, November 17, 2013

11 Random Facts About Me

  1. I'm still nursing my 13 month old. We are down to one time a day; bedtime.
  2. I'm addicted to flossing my teeth. I've only been a 'flosser' for about 6 months but I am now a 'lifer' and wish I would've started flossing as a child.
  3. My dream job would be a party planner and/or wedding coordinator.
  4. It's a rare day if I leave the house without dangly earrings on, (I leave the house without my wedding ring more often) which is sad but true.
  5. FRIENDS is my favorite show and I watch it every.single.day without fail.
  6. I have a thing for house plants.
  7. I have never second guessed being with Michael, he is the other half that makes me whole.
  8. Mexican and soup are my favorite foods.
  9. I have major OCD tendencies when it comes to where certain things in my house are placed.
  10. Pumpkin is my most favorite scent but I can't stand the taste.
  11. I love getting dressed up and/or looking nice and wearing heels but if you come over during the day, I'll most likely be found in sweats/pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment