Thursday, May 22, 2014

School's Out For Summer!

So schools actually been out for a couple weeks now but I'm still just as excited! I'm a forever student (feels like), I ended the semester with an A and B {Deans List, woot!}--- these classes were SOOO time consuming! I'm glad to have the summer to relax, yet pack full of fun stuff to do! 

Hanley started swim lessons, even though we were already doing just about everything with her in the water they are instructing but at our own, faster pace. Oh well, it's nice to be with other parents and kids - even though the water is always freezing! I really want to find a cute one piece swim suit, I would like to wear it to her swim lessons and to my neighbors hot tub.




 
I have a very strong love/hate relationship with yard work! I did 5 hours of yard work yesterday and YOU.CAN'T.EVEN.TELL! Tell me where the fun is in that!? It's all stuff that needs to be done but c'mon!
We always have walnut trees that grow rampid in our bushes (silly squirrels) so I had to cut all 56337 of them out. Which involves putting the clippers through the fence, then putting my arms through the fence and squeezing the clippers with all my might to cut the thick 'trunk'...and my arms are intertwined with the bushes so needless to say my arms look like I'm a druggie. Bruises, scrapes, and scratches everywhere! It really is never ending! I did another 2 hours today while Hanley napped! 

For dinner tonight I made lasagna and brought half of it to a friends house that had surgery. I like helping out when people are in need and I'm capable!

I've been doing lots of odd and end things around the house! It's nice to cross things off to-do lists! I have been working on Hanleys baby book and adding pictures to the pages. Put up some shelves and working on some more organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment