Monday, March 30, 2015

37 Weeks {baby #2}

How Far Along: 37 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 lbs - no gained weight in 2 weeks - which seems odd
Maternity Clothes: it's getting harder and harder to get dressed to go anywhere. If I'm home I'm most likely wearing one of Michael's huge shirts and his sweatpants (and look ridiculous)
Best Moment This Week: Hanley and I were sitting together and Conrad kicked Hanley from my belly and she stopped what she was doing and said "hey, what was that!?" And I said "brother kicked you!" And she rubbed my belly and said "I love you too brother!" Ah she melts my heart!
Movement This Week: lots of movement
Food Cravings: still none - none this whole pregnancy, its kinda strange...
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: no but I do have this lovely sore throat
Have You Started to Show Yet: Yes
Gender: boy, Conrad!
Symptoms: some cramping, nothing too bad, lots of Braxton Hicks. Doctor appointment earlier today and she said my cervix is just barely opening
Belly Button IN or OUT: very flat, sometimes it pops out though.
Looking Forward To: Hanleys reaction to him

No comments:

Post a Comment