Thursday, March 26, 2015

36 Weeks {baby #2}

How Far Along: 36 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Getting dressed and finding something to wear is a bit of a struggle and I'm duplicating outfits each week because, well, I have to!
Best Moment This Week: getting the curtains hung in his room - gonna post a nursery tour soon
Movement This Week: lots of movements - lots of wiggles around my hip bones which hurt, a lot!
Food Cravings: still none - none this whole pregnancy, its kinda strange...
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: I typically have a very strong stomach but the tail end of this pregnancy has me covering my eyes constantly lately.
Have You Started to Show Yet: Yes
Gender: little baby boy
Symptoms: nope, just a ton of Braxton Hicks going on.
Belly Button IN or OUT: very flat, sometimes it pops out though.
Looking Forward To: holding him!

No comments:

Post a Comment