Tuesday, March 3, 2015

33 Weeks {baby #2}

How Far Along: 33 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 24 pounds. 
Maternity Clothes: Nothing but! It starts to suck when even some maternity clothing starts to fit snug and uncomfortable.
Best Moment This Week: watching Hanleys face light up when she feels him wiggle around inside my belly!!
Movement This Week: very active little guy! I get lots of jabs to my pelvic bones and they are borderline painful and very new to me since I never felt that with Hanley.
Food Cravings: none - none this whole pregnancy, its kinda strange.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: Nothing - I've felt very lucky with both pregnancies.
Have You Started to Show Yet: Yes
Gender: little baby boy
Symptoms: occasionally pain in the belly and sore hips, mainly from sleeping on my sides. My left leg goes numb sometimes if I'm leaning to the left while I sit but it goes away as soon as I move.
Belly Button IN or OUT: flat like a pancake
Looking Forward To: I'm having a small "sprinkle" shower on Saturday and excited to have everyone together!

No comments:

Post a Comment