Thursday, October 27, 2016

Pumpkin Farm and Pumpkin Carving

We took the kids to a pumpkin patch with my in-laws and we all had a great time! There are dozens of pumpkin farms to choose from but we went to the same one from last year because we had such a good time. There is so much to do there and it's not over the top priced, in my opinion. Kingsway Pumpkin Farm.
I'm not gonna lie, I participated in quite a few fun activities myself, (Michael too!). Visiting a pumpkin farm is what really sets off Fall for me. Although I bought our pumpkins at our grocery store prior to going to the farm.

Hanley has never ever been a fan of pumpkin guts so I typically have to scrape them all myself. And this year she asked for a kitty pumpkin and didn't really care to help carve so I ended up doing both pumpkins myself. 





The kids both painted a little pie pumpkin, which we then roasted the seeds from, baked the pumpkins and used the puree to bake pumpkin and chocolate chip muffins!  

No comments:

Post a Comment