Monday, October 3, 2016

Hanleys 4th Birthday {Birthday Chronicles}

For Hanleys 4th birthday we decided on a ballerina theme. Hanley is big into dance class (more on that later). I always start planning and prepping for our kids' birthday parties months in advance around here. I got a Cricut a couple years ago and it has proved extremely beneficial. I made the invitations, most the decorations, as well as borrowed several items from my grandma (lace tableclothes, porcelain ballerinas, flowers).

For food, I served deli meat sliders, pasta & fruit salads, and chips. It turned out to be a great party, she got way too many presents and the kids had a lot of fun playing together!

Now onto the photos!






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment