Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Happy Halloween {The Fall Chronicles}


Halloween around here, Ohio, can be hit or miss with the weather. For the last two years, the actual day of Halloween was rainy. Who wants to walk around trick or treating when its cold, yucky, and rainy; am I right!? So for this reason, and because I'm into making my little girl smile (and my husband a little crazy) I had us booked for nearly an entire week straight with various trick or treating, just in case Halloween came around and the weather was too yucky and we missed out all together.

We attended our local zoo's Boo at the Zoo which is always fun. We also went to the mall when they had a trick or treating event and 3 different neighborhood trick or treats (on different days).

I started asking Hanley in the beginning of October what she wanted to be for Halloween, on purpose, in case she flip flopped on her decision. Every time I would ask her, her answer was always Elsa. OK, I can deal with an Elsa, if that's what she wanted - and she told me that for a solid 3 weeks. Then a little over a week before Halloween, she came running to me and said "mom, I want to be a vampire! The most scary vampire in the whole entire world!" Then I started asking her daily and from them on it was always a vampire.

Conrad had a peapod costume and also a spider costume.
Hanleys pumpkin


No comments:

Post a Comment