Monday, November 2, 2015

Hanleys Haircut

Back in the beginning of October I started thinking it would be a good idea to cut Hanleys hair cut. Her hair was half way down her back but it was very uneven, thin, and stringy. I was going to leave it long until after Halloween since she originally said she wanted to be Elsa. After Halloween I mentioned it to her and she was surprisingly ALL for it! She kept saying she wanted her hair shorter than mine, and mine is a couple inches past my shoulders. I looked up the closest kids hair salon and off we went. She sat like a little angel in the chair and followed the stylists instructions and loved it when it was all done! I was a little afraid I would regret cutting her hair terribly after it was all said and done but I'm ok. I'm glad we did it, it will grow so fast and it's only hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment