Tuesday, January 7, 2014

She IS Her Mothers Daughter!

It's a rare occasion when someone says Hanley looks like me. EVERYONE always says she looks like her daddy, which is true...She does look a lot like him. I'm never mad about this, she is allowed to look like her father and for good reason. But Michael found a couple pictures at my grandmas house of me on my very first birthday. I seriously thought I was looking at pictures of Hanley! It was wild and of course I tried to find some similar pictures of Hanley to put side by side!





The second set of pictures gets me... That's me feeding cake to my mom and Hanley feeding cake to my mother in law, both from first birthday parties! The picture would've been even better if Hanley would've been feeding cake to me but the picture is still awesome nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment