Saturday, April 15, 2017

Spring Photoshoot 2017 {Spring Chronicles}

A friend of mine that is a photographer, Libby Sturm, posted that she was doing 'spring minis' and I jumped on booking a time slot. I usually try to get pictures taken 2 to 3 times per year; spring, fall, Christmas. I like those times of the year best; spring, because it's usually around Conrad's birthday and Hanley's half birthday; fall, because it's usually around Hanley's birthday and Conrad's half birthday; and then Christmas for our annual Christmas card.

I've used Libby several other times and she works so well with the kids and interacts with them to get them smiling. I've never been disappointed with the photos, and trust me, there have been several times I thought for sure she couldn't have gotten a single good photo, but some good ones always turn up and I'm pleasantly surprised. Lastly, her prices are hard to come by and so worth the images I've always received!

The photos were taken last weekend (April 8th) and were at Quail Hollow State Park. We only had 20 minutes and Conrad was being very uncooperative but somehow she worked her magic and made it work. She actually took Michael and my pictures too, which we were not prepared for. I didn't go with intentions of having our pictures taken too, but I'm actually really glad she insisted. I loved all the pictures.





























No comments:

Post a Comment