Thursday, September 22, 2016

Preschool Chronicles {Hanley}

During the second week of preschool for Hanley, Conrad and I rode my bike down to pick her up like normal. Out comes Hanley, and as she is climbing into her side or the bike carrier, she casually tells me that when her and Jay are grownups, they're going to get married.
"Oh really?! Who's idea was this" I asked her. She informed me it was Jay's idea. Then comes walking over their teacher and she also informed me that the topic around breakfast that morning, was Jay and Hanley getting married. Eeeeek... Not ready for all this...

I don't even think Hanley is interested, I feel like it was all that boys idea and she's just like "oh married? OK I guess" just by the way she as talking about it. I said to the teacher "I think her dad might have something to say about this" and she said "well, he's an older boy, he's almost 5". He also runs over to me and my bike every time school is out lol

No comments:

Post a Comment