Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hanley started preschool! {Preschool Chronicles}

I still can't believe it. She's been in preschool for about 3 weeks now and she loves it! She goes to the early learning program through our local elementary school. It's 5 days a week for 2.5 hours long and just the perfect amount of time for me. I didn't even want her to go, to be honest. It makes me uncomfortable and nervous but she kept asking to go to school so I figured I shouldn't deprive her any longer for my own selfish reasons.

We typically drive to school, takes 2 minutes, and I drop her off using the drop off line. It gives Conrad and I a good little one on one time together.  Typically when I pick her up, Conrad and I will ride down on my bike and that's fun!

She had started resisting me at home any time I would try to do any type of learning and that's another reason why I decided it was time for her to go. She has known now to spell her first and last name for awhile now, and has mastered writing out her H. She's been working on the A at home but since she's been in school, she's getting help writing out her whole first name every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment