Wednesday, April 22, 2015

40 Weeks {baby #2}

How Far Along: 40 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 26 lbs
Maternity Clothes: nothing but!
Best Moment This Week: making it to 40 weeks, I suppose lol
Movement This Week: oh yea but you can definitely tell his sleep cycles are longer
Food Cravings: still none - none this whole pregnancy, its kinda strange...
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: nope, feeling good - thankfully no heartburn or anything else.
Have You Started to Show Yet: Yes
Gender: boy, Conrad!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks and cramping, still no real contractions yet.
Belly Button IN or OUT: it all depends on what position the baby is in, mostly flat though
Looking Forward To: this baby to finally come out! I've opted out of induction at this point because my cervix is still too thick and I'm not dilated so I'm afraid of my increased risks of c-section... So we wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment