Tuesday, April 7, 2015

38 Weeks {baby #2}

How Far Along: 38 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 24 lbs ... I went down a pound??
Maternity Clothes: the weather is changing, I feel like I have more options now but everything is just about too small
Best Moment This Week: Easter was exciting and the last holiday as a family of 3. We also told Hanley she had to search for her Easter basket and it was the cutest!
Movement This Week: lots of movement
Food Cravings: still none - none this whole pregnancy, its kinda strange...
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: I was pretty sick all week, only have half my voice still...
Have You Started to Show Yet: Yes
Gender: boy, Conrad!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks is all.
Belly Button IN or OUT: very flat, sometimes it pops out though.
Looking Forward To: my doctor appointment tomorrow to see if things are moving along any further (my midwife said last week that my cervix had just barely opened)

No comments:

Post a Comment