Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I guess I better start jogging...

Hanley and I are going to Chicago with my mom to visit with my brother and his family in May. I love it where they live, seeing the kids, and doing all the things we get to do. I'm a little nervous about the car ride. Hanley has gotten restless after about 2 hours in a car and I think it will take us around 7ish hours. Eeek! I've already been getting ideas from Pinterest and making a list of things to bring for her. We will manage, I guess.

A week after we get home, I am running a 5k, The Color Vibe, with a friend of mine that insisted. I did the same one last year and it was fun. I need to start running though, I know that... I have been going to the gym regularly but I am enjoying the weights way too much and didn't really want to do much cardio lately. I'm hoping to start jogging outside with Hanley now that the weather is starting to break!

Hanley has been cooped up in the house for far too long! The last time Hanley played outside, she was still only crawling or walking with her push walker. I've been waiting forever, it feels, to take her outside to let her explore! So happy it seems the weather is getting warmer and we can spend most of our days outside and finally have outside play dates with our best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment