Monday, January 4, 2016

Family Photos {The Winter Chronicles}

We got family photos taken last month for Christmas but I never got around to posting them. A friend of ours took them at Heritage Tree Farm in Peninsula. I was so very pleased with them, I just kept smiling when he sent them to me! Hanley was not cooperating at first but she soon came around. The main photo that I wanted was a group shot of all of us and the entire thing would be a success in my book, thankfully we got a couple that turned out perfect! The entire session took no longer than 30 minutes which was even more of a plus!

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey...I totally forgot about your blog...I found it when I was going through my saved mailed...I just love the way you keep track of your families adventures...and the growth of the kids...you are a awesome mom...and I love you more then you know...keep up the good work !!!!!!! your mother n law =)

    ReplyDelete