Monday, February 16, 2015

Update 30 Wks {baby #2}

Wooo have I neglected this little blog or what?!



I'm nearly 31 weeks pregnant and things are moving along great! I've had no morning sickness, no heartburn, no complaints for the most part! I've definitely been having Braxton Hicks contractions for a couple weeks now and a lot of movement. I never felt Hanley in my pelvis or rib cage in all the 9 months but this little boy LOVES hanging out in both! Not the most comfortable feeling.

We fixed up the spare bedroom and it makes me so happy because it looks so nice! It's not nearly as big as Hanleys room but equally as cute!


Next week Hanley and I are going on a little trip to see my best friend in Florida!! It will be nice to get away from this crazy cold weather and to get away one last time before the new addition.
The week after we get back from Florida, I'm having a little "sprinkle" for this baby boy. I don't need much but diapers, wipes and some boy outfits will be nice

I saved every piece of clothing that was Hanleys in case we had another girl and since we won't be needing them, I started taking her clothes to 2nd hand children's shops but it was a lot of time for not much money at all. I then decided to try Facebook and found a baby buy/sell site where I sold 90% of her old clothes and some girlie gear on and it made all the effort sooo worth it!

Hanley isn't exactly ready to give up her crib and I'm perfectly ok with her still being confined so one of my best friends was generous enough to give me a crib and mattress that's practically new. We moved Hanleys changing table/dresser into Conrads room and bought her a dresser on CraigsList. His room will be vintage aviation when it's all said and done! I'm currently working on a 4 panel art piece of a big abstract plane to go above his crib but it's trying my patience and not turning out exactly how I wished but hopefully will be ok in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment